For mild cleaning, spot cleaning, and/or indoor cleaning, use a mild dish soap and a stiff bristle brush to remove stains from your concrete steps. For stubborn stains and outdoor jobs, use a concrete cleaner with a push broom or a pressure washer to clean your concrete steps thoroughly.
How to Clean Cement Steps?
Cleaning cement steps can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. With the right supplies and a little know-how, you can make your cement steps sparkle in no time. Here are some simple steps to follow for cleaning cement steps.
1. Start by sweeping the steps to remove any dirt, leaves, or other debris. This is an important step before using any cleaning solution.
2. Prepare a cleaning solution using a mixture of warm water and a cleaning agent, such as a mild detergent or a mixture of vinegar and baking soda.
3. Dip a stiff-bristled brush into the cleaning solution and use it to scrub the steps. Make sure to get into the crevices and corners to remove any stubborn dirt.
4. Rinse the steps with clean water and allow them to air dry.
5. To remove any stubborn stains, use a mixture of one part bleach and ten parts water. Apply the mixture to the stain and let it sit for 15 minutes or so.
6. After 15 minutes, scrub the stain with a stiff-bristled brush. Rinse the steps with clean water and allow them to air dry.