Placing small water objects within the house in the north east section can bring in good momentums through money and positive energy flow. The form of an aquarium or a small water fountain (with water circulating through) is considered to be very auspicious.
What to Keep in North East Corner of House?
In Feng Shui, the northeast corner of a house is considered the wealth area. Therefore, it is important to keep this area clean, clutter–free and organized.
Here are some tips on what to keep in the northeast corner of your house:
1. Keep the area well–lit. This can be achieved by placing a lamp or a light source in the northeast corner.
2. Place a plant in this corner. This will help to purify the air and bring in positive energy.
3. Place a water element in the northeast corner. This could be a water fountain, an aquarium or even a simple bowl of water.
4. Avoid placing anything in this corner that could block the flow of energy, such as a television or a large piece of furniture.
5. If you have a fireplace in the northeast corner, make sure that it is always clean and free of debris.
following these tips will help to create a positive and prosperous energy in the northeast corner of your house.